Hirschmanniellinae (Fotedar & Handoo, 1978)
Morphology and Anatomy:
- In both sexes, body remains vermiform in all stages.
- No sexual dimorphism in anterior region
- Lateral field with four to six incisures
- Esophageal glands overlap intestine mainly ventrally
- Gubernaculum non protrusible
[Ref: Andrassy (2007); Luc, (1987)]
Go to Nemaplex Main Menu
Andrassy, I. 2007. Free-living Nematodes of Hungary Vol II. Hungarian Natural
History Museum, Budapest. 496p.
Luc, Rev. Nematol. 10(2):203-218 (1987).]